Thursday, February 5, 2009

Where has my camera been?

Here is the contest, pick what location goes with what photo.
This was hard to pick which photos to use. There were so many more I wanted to add, but I held back, maybe not enough though. The contest ends Monday at 5 PM! Good Luck! Make sure you leave your name so I know who wins.
Here are the locations.
1. Philips Inlet, FL
2. Shell Island
3. Big Bear, CA
4. Washington D.C.
5. Miracle Strip Amusement Park
6. Trunk Bay, USVI
7. Panama City Beach, FL
8. Port Elizabeth, South Africa
9. Madison, WI
10. Savanah, GA
11. Seaside, FL
12. Rosemary Beach, FL
13. Tallahassee, FL
14. Point Loma, CA
15. Camp Helen State Park, FL


A.
B.
C
D
E

F
G
H
I

J
K
L
M

N
O

5 comments:

  1. Leah, great pictures and here's my best guess.
    1-n
    2-m
    3-e
    4-h
    5-a
    6-j
    7-g
    8-k
    9-b
    10-f
    11-c
    12-l
    13-i
    14-d
    15-o
    Great game. What did I win??? We sure miss you
    Dan Davis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing! Check back to see what the prize is. Let's pretend I know what it is, and I have money to buy it! haha
    BTW, you got 7 right. Hint... google images of Wisconsin's state capitol, and Florida's while you are at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Jessica Langley:

    I am totally guessing...
    A. Miracle Strip Amusement Park
    B. Big Bear, CA
    C. Seaside, FL
    D. Shell Island
    E. Camp Helen State Park, FL
    F. Savannah, GA
    G. Port Elizabeth, South Africa
    H. Washington, D.C.
    I. Madison, WI
    J. Trunk Bay, USVI
    K. Point Loma, CA
    L. Panama City Beach, FL
    M. Rosemary Beach, FL
    N. Philip's Inlet, FL
    O.Tallahassee, FL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica, you got 8 right! And that means you are in the lead for the amazing prize. When you find out what the prize is, please let me know...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Girl! Love the photos!!

    ReplyDelete